The recordings are available from the May 2020 Silect MPU.
Here is my session and links to all the sessions are below.
1. SCOM and MP Updates – In this session, Microsoft Product Group is going to talk about updates in SCOM and Management Packs. Updates such as Update Rollups in 2016/2019, Azure MP, S2D MP. You will also get to hear a brief note on future investments and roadmap for SCOM.
2. SCOM and DevOps-Driven Monitoring – How can you implement DevOps in a SCOM environment? In this session we’ll introduce 5 things we’re doing to help organizations adopt DevOps.
3. Monitoring your modern applications in VMware 7 – VMware 7 was recently released, and introduced some new exciting features including supports for new workloads such as Kubernetes natively in the ESXi. This session will cover some of the new features in VMware 7, and how to monitor them.
4. Developing Power BI Dashboards for SCOM – Silect will walk through the steps for building awesome dashboards for SCOM using Microsoft Power BI.
5. SAP best practices, tips & tricks from a real-world deployment of SCOM – SCOM is the center of SAP unique automated self-service implementation, where new innovative ideas and solutions were created and SCOM was pushed to new levels.
6. SCOM and ServiceNow connected – We’ll show you the easiest and quickest way to connect SCOM and ServiceNow and share simple tips on how to avoid classic errors that often over complicate this process!
7. Advanced Management Pack Development – Join THE Management Pack authoring expert Microsoft’s Kevin Holman along with Silect’s Mike Sargent for this deep dive into Management Pack development. Learn tips and tricks along with how to leverage fragments to make MP authoring that much easier. Also bring your MP development questions as we’ll have an open forum for Q&A.